Digital printing on handmade paper
Handmade paper from India made in 100 % cotton rag. The paper has a lovely thickness and rough finish, which gives the paper a lot of texture and elegance. The traditional method of creating the papers using deckle and mold leaves the paper with organic uneven edges.
- Dimensions: Traditional US letter format, 127×178 mm (5×7 inches)
- Thickness: 250 grams/square meter
- Printing method: Digital printing
Additional products to style with
- Info card: Traditional US letter format, 127×178 mm (5×7 inches)
- Envelope: US envelope, 140×190 mm (5.5×7.5 inches)
Good to know
- After you’ve placed your order you’ll receive an email with you semi-custom design. That normally takes a few days. You then get the change to make smaller adjustments and confirm the design before printing.
- Please allow 25 days for printing and delivery (additional 1 week outside of Sweden)
- Minimum order: 10 units
Design: Helena Krüger/Blecktorn Design