Digital printing on handmade paper
Pencil and watercolour illustration made by hand and then digitised and printed on handmade paper.
- Paper quality: Handmade paper from India made in 100 % cotton rag. The paper has a lovely thickness and rough finish, which gives the paper a lot of texture and elegance. Using a mould and deckle is a traditional method of creating paper and leaves the edges organic and uneven. Every sheet has its own unique character.
Choose between two different whites – Pure white and Eggshell and match them with envelopes in the same color.
- Dimensions: 127×178 mm (5×7 inches)
- Weight: 250 grams/square meter
- Printing method: Digital printing
- After you’ve placed your order you’ll be redirected to a platform where you can customise your design by adding text and choose the fonts you like.
Good to know
- Please allow 20 working days for printing and delivery (additional 1 week outside of Sweden)
- Minimum order: 10 pieces
Info card: 127×178 mm (5×7 inches). Go to the ”Minimalist” design and add all the additional information concerning transportation, gifts, speeches and more.
- Envelope: US envelope, 140×190 mm (5.5×7.5 inches)
Design: Helena Krüger for Blecktorn Design
Because of the personalised nature of the products we typically don’t accept returns. However, if you’re not happy with your order, please get in touch with us within 30 days of your order date and we’ll find a solution.